All Shipping Policies stated below apply to consumer orders. These shipping policies are not applicable to Kolpin dealer orders placed on this website through the dealer portal.
Kolpin offers free ground shipping for orders within the contiguous U.S (Lower 48 states) that total $100 or more. Flat rate shipping of $9.99 is provided for orders under $100 when shipped within the contiguous U.S. (Lower 48 states).
Most orders are shipped within three (3) business days* from the time your order is placed.
*Exceptions being weekends, holiday and backordered items.
Expedited shipping orders will ship the following business day and do not qualify for free shipping. If you have any questions whether the item you would like to purchase applies to the free shipping policy, please feel free to contact customer care at 887-956-5746.
All orders outside of the contiguous United States (Lower 48 states) DO NOT qualify for free shipping.
International Orders are fulfilled through the UPS I-parcel service for a large portion of the world’s countries.
For shipment to the countries listed below (mostly in the European Union) please contact our European Distributor based in The Netherlands, Schuurman BV.
Schuurman BV Countries:
- Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan
- Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria
- Croatia, Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands, Finland, France
- Gibraltar, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guernsey
- Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy
- Kazakhstan, Kuwait
- Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg
- Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro
- Netherlands, Norway
- Poland, Portugal
- Rep of Ireland, Romania, Russia
- San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Ukraine, United Kingdom (Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England)
- Vatican City
UPS I-parcel will collect one total $ amount from customers through Kolpin.com which corresponds to customer’s total local currency, duties and taxes. UPS I-parcel will handle the shipping, customs duties, clearance fees and taxes respective of the product.
Click on the “Ship To” Flag in the page header, and select your country if it does not automatically populate.