FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) I'm having a problem placing an order online. Who can I contact to help me finish the online order process?
Please email or call us at the info below if you are having problems placing orders online.
Customer Service: 877-956-5746 (763-478-5800)
Customer Service Fax: 800-245-7569
2) I have a problem with my Kolpin® product. What is your warranty policy?
Kolpin’s commitment to you.
At Kolpin Outdoors, we stand behind every product we make and take care of every one of our customers. It’s a promise Howard Kolpin first made in 1943, and one we continue to uphold to this day.
If your Kolpin® product fails or doesn’t live up to your expectations, please reach out to our technical service team; will be happy to answer your questions or assist you with necessary repairs or replacements.
Our Warranty does not cover damages caused by improper care, usage, accidents or natural breakdown of materials over extended use and time defined at Kolpin’s discretion.
* Kolpin® products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 1 Year from the date of purchase.
* Kolpin® winches are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 Years on mechanical components and 3 Years for electrical components from the date of purchase.
* Wear-bars, plow-shoes, winch cables and winch ropes are considered normal wear items and excluded from the warranty.
*For our international customers, you may be responsible for return shipping costs and customs fees in the transport of your goods back to the United States.
***We still answer the phone.
3) How do I get a Kolpin® Outdoors catalog?
To download a PDF version of the current Kolpin Outdoors catalog, click here
4) I want to become a Kolpin Outdoors dealer. Where do I start?
You can click on the button at the top of this page for more information about becoming a Kolpin Outdoors dealer. Or email or call Kolpin Outdoors directly at:
Customer Service: 763-478-5800
Toll Free: 877-956-5746
5) I have already purchased another brand winch. Will a Kolpin® winch mount accept my winch fit?
Yes, the Kolpin® mount will fit most 4-bolt winch mounting patterns. If you have a wide mount 4500 lb capacity winch or larger, please contact customer service first.
6) Do Cycle Country blades fit the new Kolpin® Plow lineup?
Cycle Country blades will only fit on the ATV push tube part # 33-0000. They will not fit on any other Kolpin® Push Tube.
7) Do the Kolpin® blades retro fit to the Cycle Country push tubes? NO
8) Do the Kolpin® ATV push tubes fit my Cycle Country mid mount bracket?
Yes, the ATV Kolpin® push tubes have the same 14.5’’ spacing at the ears that the Cycle Country push tube does.
9) I just placed an order online. How long before my order ships?
Kolpin® offers free ground shipping for orders within the contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states) that total $100 or more. Flat rate shipping of $9.99 is provided for orders under $100 when shipped within the continental U.S.
Most orders are shipped within three (3) business days from the time your order is placed.
Expedited shipping orders will ship the following business day and do not qualify for free shipping.
If you have any questions whether the item you would like to purchase applies to the free shipping policy, please feel free to contact customer care at 887-956-5746
10) Do international orders qualify for free shipping?
All orders outside of the contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states) do NOT qualify for free shipping.
International Orders are fulfilled through UPS Iparcel service. UPS Iparcel will collect (1) total $ amount from customers through Kolpin.com which corresponds to customer’s local currency, duties and taxes. UPS Iparcel will handle the shipping, customs duties, clearance fees and taxes respective of the product. Click on the “Ship To” Flag in the page header, and select your country if it does not automatically populate.