- All Kolpin products are warranted for one year from date of purchase against manufacturing defects. Contact customer service for warranty return information. Kolpin will replace the item, provide a refund, or issue credit to your account.
- If an item is received damaged, please contact customer service immediately.
- If within the first 30 days after purchase, you are not satisfied with your product for any reason, Kolpin will issue a full refund for the price of the product. Merchandise must be returned in unused condition in the original packaging with all parts included. Items must be sent prepaid. Contact customer service for return details.
- A Kolpin Return Goods Authorization number must accompany all returns. Please contact customer service to obtain this number.
- Shortage claims against any purchase order will be honored only if reported within seventy-two (72) hours of receipt of merchandise.
- Packages sent that do not meet the above guidelines will be refused and returned unopened.
- Used fuel containers cannot be returned due to hazardous waste restrictions. Please contact customer service for special return instructions
Kolpin Outdoors - Building 9
3435 Airborne Rd
Wilmington, OH 45177